Classic + Volume Lash Training
From my first Classic Lash class that I taught, I showed ALL my students how to do VOLUME lashes as well. I was the FIRST trainer in the world to do this! Now many other companies have followed my way of training students. I believe that if you are able to design a set of classic lashes, with a little help, you CAN learn Volume lashes in the same class. I have always asked MORE of my students, and I have seen them all excel. Some of our students go out and open their own lash companies after training with me. One student who did my classic lash course 6 months ago, has just opened a lash studio on a waterfront property and has started selling her own lash supplies. We want the very best from our students and we will encourage you every step of the way.
You will learn our 3 Commandments that are key to being a successful lash artist. Once you have honed your new skills, you can set the number as to what YOU would like to earn. The sky is the limit ladies. This is a very lucrative industry to get involved in.
This course includes your lash kit which is valued at $280, with everything you need to get started in your lash career. This includes some of the best lash glue available in the lash industry, which I will personally customize to suit your working environment. We are innovators and pass our knowledge onto you.
I am on the Board of Directors of the American Eyelash Association. I have a mathematics degree, BUT my passion is teaching and watching students blossom into amazing artists. Come and train with us and become a valuable part of the lash industry by learning how to perform this service correctly.
We offer installment plans for each of our training courses. When paying over multiple payments, you’ll pay a portion of the tuition to hold your place in the class, and the remainder will be due 14 days before the class begins.
• Introduction to lashes
• Humidity levels and how they affect retention
• Eye shapes and styling according to each shape
• Curls, sizes, weights of lashes
• Eye patches to secure bottom lashes
• Isolation and placement of the lash
• Styling of lash placement
• Lifting, stretching and layering
• Capping and stacking
• How to take good photos
You will practice your first set of lashes on a dummy, which you will take home and complete another set on at home in preparation for the next day’s live model.
- Live model for a classic/ volume mixed lash set
- Troubleshooting issues with your model
- Volume lash techniques and practice
- Constant nurturing under my watchful eye
- Links to products you will need to set up your own business which will get you started in your very own lucrative business
- Marketing strategies
- Access to 20% discount on any EXTRA product purchased at the end of the course
- You will have access to me via phone/text/email at (425)780-9505 or email@example.com
Students must hold a recognized qualification in at least one of the following*:
*Please check your state’s requirements if coming from out of state! Some states don’t require any degrees as we do in WA.